We’re looking for a video content creator to produce short tutorial videos around topics like video production, marketing, and social media.
This freelance position is perfect for an aspiring or established content creator with experience in video or a video production professional who likes to be in front of the camera.
We’d like to produce 1 video per month to start with, with the opportunity for more in the future. This position could work for you if you work full time and are looking for a creative side-hustle or if you’re already freelancing.
– Deliver short (1-5 minute) DIY-style but polished and professional video tutorials.
– Be comfortable and engaging on-camera, with a fun and friendly attitude
– Ability to plan, script, shoot and edit a video from start to finish
– Access to basic video (phone or DSLR camera is fine) and editing equipment to deliver solid quality video and audio
– Edit and deliver the videos in 3 different formats: Standard (for YouTube), Vertical (for IGTV) and a short (under 1 minute) Square teaser for sharing on Instagram and Facebook
– Design the videos to match the EditMate brand and message. We’ll provide guidelines and assets.
– Our team will provide you with direction around topics, but we’re very open to your ideas and creativity! You can see the types of content we’re creating on our blog
Please send an email with a short intro about you and links to your previous video and creative work to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also include what your rate would be for creating 1 tutorial video (with the requirements above).
Reach out with questions
OUR TEAM TODAY
User-generated. Zoom recording. Professionally shot. We create awesome videos out of any kind of footage.
Streamline your video projects with EditMate.