EditMate is looking for a video content creator to produce short videos around topics like employer branding, HR, talent acquisition and recruitment marketing.
This freelance position is perfect for an aspiring or established content creator with experience in video or an HR/Employer Brand professional who likes to be in front of the camera.
This is project-based work, we’d like to produce 1 video per month to start with, with the opportunity for more in the future. This position could work for you if you work full-time and are looking for a creative side-hustle or if you’re already freelancing.
– Deliver short (1-5 minute) DIY-style but polished and professional video tutorials.
– Be comfortable and engaging on camera, with a fun and friendly attitude
– Ability to plan, script, shoot and edit a video from start to finish
– Access to basic video (phone or DSLR camera is fine) and editing equipment to deliver solid-quality video and audio
– Edit and deliver the videos in 3 different formats: Standard (for YouTube), Vertical (for Instagram Reels) and a short (under 1 minute)
– Design the videos to match the EditMate brand and message. We’ll provide guidelines and assets.
– Our team will provide you with direction around topics, but we’re very open to your ideas and creativity! You can see the types of content we’re creating on our blog
Please send an email with your resume, a short intro about you and links to your previous video and creative work to support (at)editmate.com
EditMate is a venture-backed B2B SaaS startup with big goals, and we're on the hunt for ambitious salespeople located in NYC to join our dynamic team.
As the leading Employer Brand Video Solution, we’ve revolutionized how businesses use authentic video to amplify company culture. Our growing team is now in search of a strategic Sales Manager that loves selling, hunting and leading from the front.
We're seeking a results-driven Sales Manager with a proven track record in business development and sales. You should be motivated, organized, and hungry for success.
We thrive in autonomy, so if you're a self-starter who loves building strong relationships and knows the ins and outs of prospecting, we want you on our team.
- Work closely with our Chief Revenue Officer and team of Sales Reps to develop and execute strategies that propel us to new heights in the American market.
- Prospect like a pro and forge strong relationships with customers to surpass sales targets
- Continuously build a strong pipeline of sales opportunities
- Design and update playbooks with sales process, sales methodology and learnings
- Be actively supporting, coaching and mentoring Sales Reps to deliver on targets week over week
- Bring a positive, can-do attitude and energy to every meeting, whether in-person or on Zoom
- Articulate the incredible value of EditMate's Employer Brand Video Solution to our clients
- Stay up-to-date with industry knowledge and trends to deliver mind-blowing sales pitches
- Minimum of 3 years of proven sales experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to wow our clients
- Must have B2B experience and existing relationships with enterprises in and around NYC
- Bonus points if you have experience in media, HR, or communications and hands-on experience working in early-stage startups and/or Hypergrowth experience
- Self-motivated with an insatiable hunger for success and a knack for delivering impressive results
- Strong organizational skills to thrive in an autonomous & flexible work environment
- A track record of surpassing sales targets and leaving a trail of success in your wake
To apply, please email your resume, a link to your LinkedIn profile, and a short message introducing yourself to support(at)editmate.com with "SALES MANAGER" as the subject line.
Reach out with questions
OUR TEAM TODAY
User-generated. Zoom recording. Professionally shot. We create awesome videos out of any kind of footage.
Streamline your video projects with EditMate.