USER-GENERATED VIDEO SOLUTION
Crowdsourcing user-generated video is a cost-effective way for businesses to create authentic video marketing content with their real community.
Everyone is now equipped with a high-quality video camera (their phone!) and EditMate makes it easy for brands to collect and manage that footage to create engaging videos that cut through the noise of traditional advertising.
Using our Uploader, businesses can crowdsource user-generated videos and photos from their customers, employees, brand ambassadors and fans anywhere in the world.
But for businesses that want to create an on-brand experience for the audiences their collecting video from, we work with you to build an Uploader that perfectly matches your brand.
And that doesn’t mean we just slap on your logo…
Our team will work closely with you to ensure that everything — from your colors, fonts, and language to the data fields, terms & conditions and URL — work together to create a consistent and seamless brand experience.
Our Uploader is simple to use and can be linked right to your website, to easily collect videos from a businesses entire community.
If you’re interested in activating and engaging your real community to create authentic video marketing content, a custom branded Video Uploader is the perfect tool.
>>> LEARN MORE BELOW
HOW DO I USE THE UPLOADER?
- Open the Uploader
- Enter your project’s #hashtag
- Enter your email
- Select up to 4 videos and/or photos
- Click Upload!
Here’s a 30-second video that shows you:
WHERE DO THE UPLOADED VIDEOS/PHOTOS GO?
All videos/photos are uploaded to a Mobile Uploads folder in the corresponding project, on your EditMate Dashboard. A unique #hashtag can be assigned to every project.
If a #hashtag isn’t linked to a project, then the Uploader will let you know so you can use the correct #hashtag and your videos will go to the right project.
HOW DO I INVITE PEOPLE TO UPLOAD PHOTO AND VIDEOS TO MY PROJECT, WITH THE UPLOADER?
There are 3 ways:
1. Send Mobile Crew Invites from the EditMate Dashboard:
- Write their email addresses in the Mobile Crew box on your project.
- And of course, be sure to include Crew Directions so they know what to film.
- Click the teal envelope icon to send your Mobile Crew Invites immediately or schedule them to be sent in the future.
- Your crew will get an email with a link to the Uploader, the project #hashtag, and Crew Directions.
2. Put a call out on social media:
Ask your followers to contribute videos/photos and include a link to the Uploader and your project’s #hashtag.
3. Just tell them the old fashioned way:
“Hey man, just go to editmate.com/upload and upload a video with the hashtag #getcreative.”
“Yeah, cool bro will do.”